If you are interested in a job opportunity, please send your resume and a detailed cover letter via options below.
Mail: 670 West Fireweed Lane, Suite 200, Anchorage, AK 99503
RSA Engineering, Inc is seeking an Electrical Engineer in Training. Depending on the applicant’s experience, this could either be an entry level position for a recent college graduate, or an EIT with 2-3 years prior experience in electrical design. The successful applicant will assist the RSA team in designing electrical systems for a wide variety of commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities.
RSA Engineering at a glance.
• 32 years in business
• Employee-owned, Anchorage-based firm with 34 staff members
• Experts in providing mechanical and electrical engineering designs for projects across Alaska
• Family-oriented culture
• Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering from an accredited ABET program
• Willingness and abilityto travel for projects in remote Alaskan locations
• Self-motivated and strong desire to learn
• Knowledge of basic electrical engineering principals and conventions
• Experience with AutoCAD and Revit is preferred, but not required
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to effectively follow project schedules and meet deadlines on multiple simultaneous projects
• Paid personal leave and holidays
• Health insurance coverage for employee and family
• Stock options
• 401K Plan
• Company-paid professional licensing and certifications
• Tuition assistance for continuing education
• Fun and relaxed work environment
• Free coffee and popcorn!
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org