If you are interested in a job opportunity, please send your resume and a detailed cover letter, or direct questions to Laurel Chappel.
Mail: 670 West Fireweed Lane, Suite 200, Anchorage, AK 99503
*RSA Engineering, Inc. is currently accepting resumes for an Electrical Engineer for our offices in Anchorage and Wasilla, Alaska. The successful candidate will establish and manage design budgets and schedules, develop initial concepts and scope of work, attend coordination meetings, perform calculations, lead detailed design development, prepare specifications, provide quality checks, and provide engineering support during construction. The engineer will coordinate with other disciplines and communicate directly with the project manager, construction personnel, and the client.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Required experience includes a broad knowledge of applicable codes, building construction, construction costs, as well as precedents in the specialty area and a good knowledge of related specialties. Broad knowledge of various trades and disciplines to facilitate coordination of electrical, mechanical, structural, architectural and other disciplines as needed. This position require experience with electrical power and lighting systems.
Candidates must have a four-year degree from an accredited college or university and successfully passed the FE exam. Candidates must also have 2 to 3 years of applicable experience.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as a good knowledge and understanding of AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel are essential.
RSA Engineering offers outstanding benefits, including:
Fully paid medical insurance for the employee and family members
8 paid holidays per year
5 hours of leave per pay period for the first 2 years, graduated to 10 after 5 years
Tuition assistance program
Stock option plan
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
**MARKETING COORDINATOR / ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Full-time Temporary Position)
RSA Engineering, Inc. is seeking a full time, temporary Marketing Coordinator / Administrative Assistant.
Start date is approximately May 22 and approximate end date is November 1.
This position will start as an Administrative Assistant and transition to the Marketing Coordinator while the current Marketing Manager is on maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be a fast learner with a positive attitude and a team player. This position requires a self-starter who is able to work with minimal guidance from the management team. Must be disciplined in personal time management, able to multi-task and eager to learn new responsibilities. Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft applications with preference give to applicants with Access database and graphics software experience.
Administrative Tasks Performed Routinely Include:
• Answering the telephones and directing calls
• Providing word processing support for correspondence, reports, and formatting specifications
• Travel arrangements to and from project locations as requested by professional staff
• Provide assistance to other administrative and professional staff as requested
Marketing Primary Tasks Will Include the Following:
• Proposals: prepare, produce, and submit technical proposals & qualifications packages
• Lead Tracking: review publications, follow-up on potential leads, track projects
• Marketing Databases: data entry and maintenance to ensure an up to date and accurate proposal database
• Proofing and Editing: produce written technical documents and general materials
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Technical writing experience
• Experience with responding to SOQs, RFPs, and government solicitations is a plus
• Previous experience in the A/E/C industry is a plus
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the A/E/C industry and to become familiar with other Alaskan firms!
If you think you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org